In the first meeting we will explain the importance and process of financial planning to you. We will give you an understanding of how we can be of assistance and in which areas. We will also get a basic understanding of your objectives and goals. There will be No charge for this initial meeting.
ENGAGING OUR SERVICES
If you decide to hire our services a formal Financial Planning Letter of Engagement will have to be signed.
Once the Letter of Engagement is signed, we will understand your current situation and financial standing, the responsibilities and goals for which you want to save and invest money, like life style, hobbies, career, etc.
You will have to fill a Basic Data Sheet and provide us with documents we require in order to facilitate us in preparing a Personalized Financial Plan for you.
PREPARATION OF FINANCIAL PLAN On the basis of the Basic Data Sheet and the supporting documents we will:-
- Analyze your Current Financial Situation
- Help you in Finalizing your Financial Goals
- Prepare your Current Cash Flow Statement & Net Worth Statement
- Analyze your data sheet and with discussion with you we Finalize an Asset Allocation Model.
- Make recommendations with reference to Maintenance of Contingency Fund, Risk Management & Insurance Planning, Loans / Debt Management, Investment Planning, Retirement Planning, Tax Efficiency Review, Estate Planning and other recommendations.
- We provide Comprehensive Financial plan with a proper Road Map for Implementation.
IMPLEMENTATION OF FINANCIAL PLAN
After preparing the plan, the next step is implementation of the financial plan. You can either implement the plan through us or on your own. If you decide to implement it on your own, then you will have to convey the same to us at the time of signing the ‘Financial Planning Letter of Engagement’.
REVIEW & REBALANCING
In these meetings we review the changes that have occurred in your life, changes could be in lifestyle, health and career prospects, changes in family such as marriage, birth or death, financial goals or aspirations.
During these meetings we also review your financial health across income, expenses, assets (investments) and liabilities (borrowings) and if needed Rebalance you Asset allocation.
Besides quarterly review meetings, we can meet / communicate as and when there are queries or suggestions with respect to the financial plan.